Sexual Assault Advocate/Counselor Training
Use this module to help participants examine the realities of sexual assault, allowing participants to deepen their understanding of the issues.
- Incidence and Prevalence of Sexual Assault (20 minutes)
- Myths and Facts About Sexual Assault (35 minutes)
By the end of this module, participants will be able to
- Correctly answer at least two questions about the incidence and prevalence of sexual assault in the United States.
- Identify at least one factor that contributes to the underreporting of sexual assault.
- List at least two myths and two facts about rape and sexual assault.