Module 5: Impact of Sexual Assault
This module explores the physical and emotional impact of sexual assault.
1 hour, 5 minutes
- Physical Impact of Sexual Assault (30 minutes)
- Psychological Impact of Sexual Assault (30 minutes)
- Impact on Partners, Family, and Close Friends (5 minutes)
By the end of this module, participants will be able to
- Describe the physical and psychological impact of sexual assault.
- Describe the impact of sexual assault on partners, family, and close friends.
Important! Read the trainer's materials available at right well before presenting the course to your audience. These materials contain preparation instructions essential to an effective training. (All other module-specific materials and tools also are available at right.)
Create a folder for SAACT on your computer and download all the files you'll need in that folder rather than using the SAACT Web site during the training.