Sexual Assault Advocate/Counselor Training
Use this module is to discuss statistics on the prevalence of sexual assault on school and university campuses, and to identify the resources available to these victims.
- Prevalence of Campus Sexual Assault (10 minutes)
- Laws and Recommendations That Apply to Campus Sexual Assault (15 minutes)
- Case Studies (30 minutes)
- Resources (5 minutes)
By the end of this module, participants will be able to
- Cite key statistics on campus sexual assault.
- Describe the laws that apply to sexual assault on campus.
- Identify resources available to victims of campus sexual assault.