- How do I register?
- How do I take a course?
- What type of computer capability do I need to take Understanding Human Trafficking?
- Whom should I contact if I have questions about the material or if I'm having technical difficulty?
How do I register?
How do I take a course?
Once you have created an account and enrolled in courses, log in to the learning management system to select and launch the Understanding Human Trafficking training.
What type of computer capability do I need to take Understanding Human Trafficking?
You will need a computer that has Internet access, as Understanding Human Trafficking is an Internet-based, online training. It can be used with a MAC or PC. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome. Specific hardware/software requirements include:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP22
- Processor: 550 MHz or faster (1.2 GHz or faster recommended)
- Memory: 256 MB RAM or greater
- Sound Card: 16-bit sound card with speakers or headphones
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 minimum resolution (or higher recommended) with 16-bit color depth
- Network Connection: High-speed Internet access
- Latest version of Java installed
- Latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the course, please refer to the workstation requirements.
Note: It is recommended that OVC TTAC's online training courses be taken on a desktop computer and not on Adobe Captivate Prime's mobile website or their mobile application. We are unable to troubleshoot any issues that may arise from using the mobile version of these trainings.
Whom should I contact if I have questions about the material or if I'm having technical difficulty?
Contact OVC TTAC at TTAC@ovcttac.org or 1–866–OVC–TTAC (1–866–682–8822).