Many individuals contributed to the development of the Human Trafficking Task Force e-Guide. We are grateful to Jack Blakey, Jean Bruggeman, Amy Fleishchauer, and John Vanek who provided their valuable subject matter expertise to update and enhance the e-Guide.
OVC believes that incorporating survivors’ voices in the development of victim-related guidance for the field is imperative. We would like to thank Suamhirs Piraino-Guzman and Emily Tocci for their unique insights and candid suggestions.
Special thanks go to the OVC and OVC TTAC staff, particularly Mary Atlas-Terry, Aashika Damodar, Ashley Garrett, and Lindsay Waldrop, who were instrumental in the coordination and review of this updated version of the e-Guide.
We also wish to acknowledge Florrie Burke and Nicholas Sensely for their significant role in developing the first edition.
The e-Guide would not be a success without the generous cooperation of the following organizations and agencies that provided valuable input for its development:
- Anti-Trafficking in Persons Program, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Rockville Centre
- Civil Rights Unit, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Department of Justice
- Clearwater Police Department
- Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office
- Human Smuggling and Trafficking Unit, Homeland Security Investigations, Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit, U.S. Department of Justice
- Institute on Race and Justice, Northeastern University
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- International Institute of Buffalo
- International Rescue Committee Seattle
- National Sheriffs’ Association
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, U.S. Department of Justice
- San Jose Police Department
- St. Paul Police Department
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of New York, U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, Western District of Texas, U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, Western District of Washington, U.S. Department of Justice
- Victim Assistance Program, Homeland Security Investigations, Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Department of Homeland Security