Ethics in Victim Services
This module introduces OVC TTAC, the instructors and participants; sets expectations for the training; and presents the training objectives and agenda.
During this time, introduce yourself and ask participants to do the same. Describe what participants can expect during the training and discuss the terms that will be used.
- Introduction and Module Objectives (10 minutes)
- Participant Introductions (35 minutes)
- Training Objectives and Agenda (15 minutes)
By the end of the module, participants will be able to:
- Identify at least one other participant and his/her role in providing services to victims of crime.
- State the training objectives.