Module 2: Values and Responses to Victims
This module helps participants become aware of their own attitudes, biases, and beliefs and how these affect their responses to victims of crime.
1 hour, 10 minutes.
- Exploring Values (30 minutes)
- Self-Awareness Inventory (20 minutes)
- Values and Roles (20 minutes)
By the end of the module, participants will be able to:
- State their own values, morals, and ethics.
- State how these attitudes and beliefs influence their responses to victims of crime.
Important! Read the instructor's materials included on the module pages well before presenting the training to your audience; these materials contain preparation instructions essential to an effective training.
Create a folder for Ethics in Victim Services on your computer and download all the files you'll need in that folder rather than using the Ethics in Victim Services Web site during the training. To download files, right click on the file and select "save target as."