Here, you'll find everything you need for your training event. You can access—
- The full Ethics in Victim Services curriculum, including all training modules.
- Important tools to help you train, including a customizable agenda that allows you to download specific modules.
- Additional information for Ethics in Victim Services instructors and managers of victim assistance programs.
Instructor's Manual (PDF, 658 KB)
Participant's Manual (PDF, 443 KB)
PowerPoint Slides (PDF, 173 KB)
Assault Victim Vignette
Preview (Windows Media Player, 8 MB) (QuickTime, 9 MB)
vignette transcript (PDF, 45 KB)
Disclosing Victim Vignette
Preview (Windows Media Player, 10 MB) (QuickTime, 11.5 MB)
vignette transcript (PDF, 49 KB)
The contents of these manuals may be reprinted and adapted by victim service providers and allied professionals. We request that any materials that are reprinted or adapted be accompanied by the following acknowledgment:
We encourage you to use the material as it was developed. The material has been peer reviewed and pilot tested. If you want to modify the material because you have a different audience or time constraints that prevent you from implementing the material as it was developed, please remove the OJP seals, OVC logos, and OVC TTAC logos from the material prior to printing and distribution.
Get only the modules you need.
- Participant Feedback Form (PDF, 50 KB)
- Certificate of Completion (fillable PDF, 86 KB)