.6 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) will be offered for this training.
Do you ever wonder if there is an easier, more effective way to identify and reach the victims/survivors your agency serves? In this training, you will learn how to develop a marketing plan, conduct an analysis of your audience, and identify techniques to launch your outreach and marketing campaign.
Audience: This training is developed for victim service professionals who provide direct services to victims of crime and who are responsible for developing outreach and marketing for their organizations.
Introductory Week: Introduction To Marketing
- Week 1: Identifying Your Marketing Goals and Target Audience
- Identify your target audience(s) for marketing campaigns.
- Identify your organization's marketing goals.
- Identify the best way to reach your audience(s).
- Describe why and how to use Plain Language.
- Explain the importance of using inclusive and sensitive messaging.
- Week 2: Finalizing a Marketing Plan and Measuring Your Efforts
- Identify key components of a marketing plan.
- Describe how to evaluate and measure your efforts.
- Explain the importance of "messengers" to your organization's marketing efforts.