Building Resiliency in Organizations
.5 Continuing Education Units (CEU) will be offered for this training.
As victim service providers, we know how important resiliency is in the victims we serve. We are less aware of how to develop resiliency within ourselves and in the organizations where we work. This training will provide a resiliency model and explain how it can be applied to organizations. Potential barriers will be identified, along with strategies to overcome them.
Audience: This training is designed for staff within victim-serving organizations who are able to implement resiliency practices in their organizations.
Introductory Week: Acknowledging Resiliency
- Week 1: The Five Core Elements of Resiliency
- Explore three of the five core elements of resiliency.
- Explain how the five core elements of resiliency relate to the organizational resiliency model.
- Identify three ways organizations can implement strategies through the organizational resiliency model.
- Week 2: Identifying Strategies for Building Resiliency in Organizations
- Explore two of the five core elements of resiliency.
- Identify common resiliency challenges within victim service organizations.
- Describe strategies to address the resiliency challenges within your organization.
- Discuss what it means to be a change agent for organizational resiliency.
- Develop an action plan for your organization.